Sometimes I feel compelled to write about happenings with my business.
This week is one of them.
- Be sure to respect the process laid down by the garden designer. After years of running my business I am still surprised by the number of people who do not respond to the correct order of doing things.
- My telephone call to the client always includes a reference to the order of procedures.
- It still amazes me how people decide to do things their way and disregard any format set out by me.
- This is always an indication of what they will be like.
- Most often this results in me leaving this work in favour of that which is more rewarding.
- Destress with an ART Trip.
- This morning I went to the Usher gallery in Lincoln.
- Two works caught my eye.
- One was entitled”Beech trees and healing”It was a collection of beech leaves taken throughout the year.
- Another was a collection of photographs by Andy Galsworthy. He often takes Natural topics for his work.
By the end of my visit I had forgotten any work related stress and came back with a feeling of relaxation.